Beauty influencer and entrepreneur Jackie Aina is the very definition of a girl boss. Her rise to the top within the beauty industry has been a sight to see because not only has she created incredible content for makeup-loving black girls and women throughout the years, she has also used her resources to create products that cater to our many under-served makeup needs as well.
This time around, she has collaborated with Anastasia of Beverly Hills for a limited-edition eyeshadow pallete that is simply a collection of her favorite matte and metallic pressed pigment and eyeshadow shades. She created the palette with all shades in mind, but selected the colors to cater to deeper skin tones, especially.
Aina even touched on our undying love for two of our favorite women of the 90s by channeling both Foxy Brown and Lil Kim for her promotional photo shoot for the ABH palette debut; Donning some of the rich, vibrant colors from the palette.
The Jackie Aina Palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills is currently only available on the ABH website for $45. It’s 14 different shades from eye-catching metallics to more muted neutral matte looks. The shades include:
- Soleil (Metallic soft peach with a gold shift)
- Supreme (Matte rosy pink)*
- Pinker (Matte mid-tone cool plum)*
- Big wig (Matte rich purple)*
- Dwollahs (Metallic golden olive)
- Credit (Deep matte plum brown)
- Lituation (Metallic deep taupe with a violet shift)
- Zamn (Sparkling rose gold)
- Wiggalese (Metallic cranberry red)
- Shookington (Metallic violet with a blue shift)
- Trust issues (Sparkling white gold)
- Edges (Matte deep peach)
- Sponsored (Metallic chocolate with a teal shift)
- Ginger (Matte caramel brown)
As stunning as the pigment and shadow shades are by themselves, they are absolutely gorgeous up against Jackie Aina’s skin tone. Here are a few photos from her Anastasia of Beverly Hill’s photo shoot for her official Instagram: