Body highlighter is already a shimmering, shining dream for those of us who love a sparkly finish to our skincare and makeup, but Keys Soulcare turned it up a notch by infusing this glittery goodness with some truly healing, uplifting ingredients.
That’s right—this beauty-meets-wellness brand is aiming to make us feel good physically and spiritually with a unique blend of essential oils and healing crystals.
Sounds like something worth trying? Let’s get into Alicia Keys latest creation!
One thing all highlighters have in common is that they are meant to add a nice shimmer or glow to your look, so it’s pretty hard to make them a unique, one-of-a-kind beauty item. However, Keys Soulcare did an incredible job of setting Gleam On Highlighting Balm apart from its other sparkly counterparts by adding in one special ingredient: healing crystals.
Yes, girl! And not just any crystal but our purple-hued favorite, Amethyst. If you don’t know, amethyst is a healing crystal that represents universal and unconditional love, enhanced intuition and mental clarity, and seeing the divinity in yourself and others.
In other words, this badass body highlighter lights you up from the inside-out! And that’s also partially because of the special blend of nourishing sunflower oil and illuminating specs of mica shining all throughout the ultra-radiant balm.
The best part? The formula is also vegan, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, clean, and developed with the help of a trusted, licensed dermatologist.
What are some of the benefits of this highlighter?
While it’s easy to think that the biggest benefit of Gleam On is the dewy, super-natural looking radiance it delivers when smoothed over the face and body, that’s not all it offers! There are a few ingredients that make the formula moisturizing and healing:
- Safflower Oil. Effectively keeps skin hydrated which enhances the texture, tone,
and overall quality of the skin on your face and body.
- Sunflower Oil. Contains linoleic acid which slows premature aging by improving moisture retention and skin protection against harmful bacteria.
- Amethyst. Known to combat inflammation and irritation by oxygenating the skin, improving circulation, and smoothing out roughness.
- Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil. Loaded with fatty acids and vitamin E that help improve the appearance of unsightly scars and marks on the skin.
- Mica. Has a bright, light-reflective quality that brightens the look of dark, shadowy areas on your body and face.