For a lot of us, hair growth truly seems like a difficult and complex process. We often turn to a number of creams, oils, vitamins, and tutorials to help us get the inches we desire.
And while there is no shame in trying any and everything (within reason!) to achieve your hair goals, it’s actually not even necessary. Hair growth comes down to consistently doing what is healthy and nourishing for your hair. In this case, simplicity is your best friend.
Looking for something straightforward and easy to help you with hair growth? Try this all-natural rosemary herbal tea rinse.
Benefits of Rosemary:
- Anti-inflammatory properties help manage scalp issues such as dandruff, itchiness, and other irritations.
- Anti-bacterial properties make it an effective cleanse.
- Encourages hair growth by stimulating circulation in the scalp.
- Rejuvenates nerves in the scalp which could prevent and treat hair loss.
To make the rosemary herbal tea rinse you will need:
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh rosemary. Alternatively, you can use 10-15 drops of rosemary essential oil or a few tablespoons of organic dried rosemary (with no other herbs or additives) if that’s all you have on hand.
- 4-5 cups of water.
- Apple cider vinegar (optional)
- A pot or something big enough to heat or boil a few cups of water.
- A strainer
- A jar or container
- Bring four or five cups of water to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and then drop in the rosemary. Allow it to steep for 20 minutes, until the water has cooled down, or even overnight.
- Strain and pour into the jar or container of your choice.
- If you would like to add apple cider vinegar to the mix, now is the time to stir in a few tablespoons.
How to use:
Luckily, this all-natural rinse is as easy to use as it is to make! All you have to do is saturate your hair with the herbal mixture after a shampoo.
If you plan on rinsing it out, let it sit on your hair for a good 5 or 10 minutes before rinsing with cold water. For best results, do not rinse—simply continue on with your regular regimen. If you want more DIY ideas click here.