For those of us who strive to do and have more, there comes a point in our lives where we realize that we need much more money than we currently have in order to create certain opportunities for ourselves.
If 2020 is all about making life-changing moves that will bring you to people, places, and things you never thought you’d experience, then there’s no better time to pay special attention to our finances.
While there are a million practical steps and tips you can use to make money, it’ll only get you so far if you’re not spiritually, mentally, or emotionally aligned with your goals. Ready to create a new financial reality for yourself? Here are three tips to manifesting money that’ll bring more abundance into your life.
Set Your Intention
How can you achieve anything if you don’t know what it is that you want? Truth be told, a lot of us talk about how we’d like to be wealthy or live in abundance, but we don’t have any real idea of what that truly means for us or what that would even look like. Simply put, closed mouths don’t get fed and The first step to manifesting money is to get clear about your goals and ideals, and then set the specific intention. Some examples are:
- I am attracting a stable, high-paying job where I can utilize my degree.
- I manifest 10 new beauty sponsors for my YouTube channel.
- I attract all the money I need to go on my dream vacation to Bali.
- I welcome all opportunities that’ll make me a multi-millionaire before 40.
Change Your Beliefs About Money
So many of us look at money in negative ways and don’t even realize it. Greed, ruthless ambition, always needing and wanting more, feeling insecure without material goods, and thinking we need to work tirelessly are all examples of negative beliefs around money. Most people looking to make or manifest money are saying things like “I’m so broke” and believing that “money is the root of all evil” and still expecting it to come to them effortlessly.
Money is nothing but energy. The more positive you are when it comes to manifesting money, the more you’ll attract. And quite naturally, negativity repels. A few ways to practice positive money beliefs:
- Be generous instead of greedy. Believe that what you give will always come back, plus some.
- Stop unnecessarily penny-pinching. Believe that money is always available to you.
- Don’t be afraid to enjoy making and having money because you see it as evil. Believe that money is simply a resource that gives you the opportunity to do good in life.
- Open yourself up to possibilities. Believe that money can, and will, come to you from multiple sources.
Be grateful for all that you have and will receive. Gratitude expands what you already have and diminishes what you don’t want.
Instead of being upset that you spent all of your money on bills, be grateful that you had the money to do so. When you feel like your job isn’t enough to get you to your financial goal, still be thankful that it’s enough for where you are right now.
Understand that gratitude does not mean you must settle for less—it simply means that it’s okay to be thankful for what you have while you look toward something better.