Megan Thee Stallion’s name has been on most people’s lips over the past couple of months.
- She released her new album, ‘Traumazine.’
- She appeared in She-Hulk, twerking with the title character
- She also appeared in P-Valley
- She performed at the Oscars (becoming only the 2nd female rapper after Queen Latifah to do so)
- She launched a nonprofit called the Pete and Thomas Foundation on her birthday
- In Houston, Texas, May 2nd became Megan Thee Stallion Day
- She landed a co-starring role in A24’s upcoming movie, ‘F*cking Identical Twins’
Whoa, that’s a lot!
You definitely can’t fault Megan Thee Stallion’s work ethic.
And she recently had an interview with Apple Music 1.
Megan Thee Stallion’s Revelations
The Grammy-winning singer doesn’t do many interviews, especially lately.
But she was pretty candid in this one.
Megan revealed that ‘Traumazine’ is more personal than her previous works.
On the album, she figured out how to express herself more.
But the singer has seen how narratives can go out of control when this happens.
So, she used ‘Traumazine’ to take back control of her narrative.
She tells things her way.
In 2019, Megan lost her mom to cancer after a long struggle.
Naturally, this was a tough time for the star.
She had relied on her mom for many things and didn’t have anyone she could turn to.
After all, it was Megan’s mom who convinced her to keep pursuing her passion.
But other than her mom, there weren’t many people Megan could trust.
Stronger Than Ever
Megan Thee Stallion has been through a lot.
But she’s still here and is more driven than ever.
After such a productive year (with a few months still to go), we look forward to seeing more of the star.