We thought Naomi Osaka’s Epsy Awards Hair was so cute and probably something many of us can recreate at home for a glam summer night.
If you are looking for something a little different Essence got the deets on how to recreate Naomi’s look from her hairstylist Marty Harper.
According to Essence To achieve the look, Harper worked with Sebastian Professional styling products with a sleek, shiny ponytail. He then added green gemstones to her hairline.
“The blouse and skirt from Louis Vuitton pushed us, to create Naomi’s look,” Harper exclusively shares with ESSENCE. “It was about the balance of strength, youth, and reflection. The high shine and pops of rhinestone were to embrace this star.”
To achieve the look, Harper gave us a simple breakdown of what it took to accomplished the unique design.
1. Prep the hair with Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Blow-dry using Sebastian Professional Potion 9 for conditioning and styling benefits.
3. Once dry, section hair from the nape and spray with Sebastian Professional Trilliant for heat protection and shine.
4. Curl and set with Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus to secure wave and set against humidity.
5. Set baby hairs with Sebastian Professional Gel Forte, then place rhinestones.
6. Give the final look another spray of Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus for stronghold and humidity protection.
The products mentioned above can be found at this link.